Major Data Breach Integris Health

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The law firm of Federman & Sherwood are starting the data breach class action.
I contacted them this morning. Let's see where it goes.

I wish you all the luck in the world. I am not sure why but the breach seems to have skipped over us. **Fingers crossed.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting. Grumpy just got his notification email yesterday. Or day before, I don't recall exactly. I had already had him freeze his credit reports and make sure that LifeLock (or whatever identity protection company O'Reilly's uses to offer identity protection as an employee benefit) knows his information has been "lost".

Wonder how many other people are just now getting notices?

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting. Grumpy just got his notification email yesterday. Or day before, I don't recall exactly. I had already had him freeze his credit reports and make sure that LifeLock (or whatever identity protection company O'Reilly's uses to offer identity protection as an employee benefit) knows his information has been "lost".

Wonder how many other people are just now getting notices?
I got the “official” notice from Integris on Friday that my stuff had been compromised.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a notice from Welltok that the “MoveIt” transfer server has compromised my health info on May 30th. No mention of Integris though. I always keep my credit bureaus frozen automatically regardless.

Latest posts

Top Bottom