Major Price increase on 5.56 NATO!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem I've been seeing isn't so much the price (which has gone up) but the avalibilty. Most places I've been looking are "sold out" and "on back order." Especially on cheep bulk .223/5.56 like WPA Or Tula, it's the same with 9mm. Most Win white box I've seen are sold out as well. I did find the Wally world buy my house had 8 (100 Rd) boxes the other day so I bought them all. Then a few days later my buddy called and said the Wally World by his house had 7 (100) boxes. So I ran buy and bought all them as well :)
I'm not a big fan of hoarding, and I realize I just added to the problem. But what else are we supposed to do when you can't find stuff anywhere???

C

Clay

SGAmmo has Tula cases (1,000 rds) for $199.95 in both 55 and 62 grain actually in stock. Pretty decent price if you can stand Tula.
These were 62 gr. .223, steel cases.
I ordered 5.56 in brass cases and they sent me the wrong stuff but the price of the two was less than $10 difference.

HackerF15E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These were 62 gr. .223, steel cases.
I ordered 5.56 in brass cases and they sent me the wrong stuff but the price of the two was less than $10 difference.

Where are you finding 500-round packs of brass-cased ammo for within $10 of $111.00?? I'm definitely interested.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But you pay tax since they are in OK...I wish he wasn't but he is.

All ammoman.com's prices listed are shipped prices and they are still good, plus no tax.

I just looked, there is quite a bit of 5.56 FS locally on armslist. Never really thought of buying off of users on there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom