Major Price increase on 5.56 NATO!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Costlier than Diamonds is hardly ever the cheapest delivered price on ammo. Check gun-deals.com or another ammo price site to find the best deal-of-the-day.

I remember when I bought cans of 820 for $130... and thought it was expensive... this was right before the election in 2008, I sure got schooled in what "expensive" meant when it came to ammo...

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought 500 of the lake city xm193 for ~$135 in February. Now the cheapest I can find it, if i can find it at all, is $175. I'm kicking myself for not buying more. Components cost my ass, that's just good old fashoned greed.

orangeRcode

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought 500 of the lake city xm193 for ~$135 in February. Now the cheapest I can find it, if i can find it at all, is $175. I'm kicking myself for not buying more. Components cost my ass, that's just good old fashoned greed.

I just recently put an AR together. I guess I will wait to buy bulk ammo now. Can't see paying this inflated price. I will just buy a few and playing the waiting game and hope it returns to normal levels after the elections.

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just recently put an AR together. I guess I will wait to buy bulk ammo now. Can't see paying this inflated price. I will just buy a few and playing the waiting game and hope it returns to normal levels after the elections.
You might be able to score a good deal at the RK gun show if SGammo(.com) has a booth. That's the only reason I used to go. I could get Aguila 45s for $15.50/50.

SoonerShooter08

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered PMC X-TAC 5.56 55 gr for $340 shipped from Sportsman's guide. Cheapest I could find for the equivalent of M193. Used code SH795 for free shipping which knocked off about $20. Next cheapest was ammoman.com at about $360 using code "dad" for an additional 3% off their current 5% off sale pricing for Father's Day. I believe these promos end Sunday or Monday. All prices discussed were for 1000 round cases (50 boxes).

HackerF15E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just picked up the 500-rd case of MFS 5.56 from Palmetto State Armory. It is re-packaged Silver Bear, zinc-plated steel case, berdan primed -- $129.00 shipped.

Latest posts

Top Bottom