Making a deal on OSA.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No ad didn't give preferred status, new member and were still active after I thought the deal was made.
thought, or you guys were both in agreement and had proper communication. if not latter, Then I would ensure I had a deal with someone before i leave negative feedback. two sides to every coin.

Not saying this is you, but an example of Ill take it and followed up with pm and guy responded and then ghosted, thats worthy of feedback.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Devil's advocate here, possibly life got in the way and he's busy with something else and not able to get back with you at this time? I use my computer at home. I rarely get on my phone to get on OSA.

accident
relative hurt
relative died
member died

just throwing out the obvious possibilities.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No ad didn't give preferred status, new member and were still active after I thought the deal was made.
I said new member more like a hardly used account.
There appears to be a lot of “old” members that only get on to use the classifieds. I see names I don’t recognize all the time, and when I look at their stats, they’ve been members longer than me but only have 150 post with the majority being in the classifieds.

I don’t think you’ve been “ghosted”. My bet is the seller has the item cross posted on multiple boards and doesn’t get on any of them on a consistent basis.

Did the guy actually stand you up or just not follow through?

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the things could happen that's why I don't write a negative review. Well not yet anyway.
I’m probably going against the grain on this, but unless he actually stood you up or defrauded you in some way, I don’t think the guy deserves negative feedback. In my opinion, being flaky isn’t a valid reason for negative feedback. :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom