Man abducted and sexually assaulted schoolgirl while dressed as woman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Democrat/republican…two sides to the same coin.
Maybe at one time. I feel like it is the globalist career politicians of both parties that are the problem. Democrats have become the anti American party.
I’ve been a registered independent my whole life, because I don’t trust any of them, but I’ve always been conservative.
I don’t understand how anyone could agree with the leftist agenda.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What have the republicans done to stop this stuff? Nothing.
Democrat/republican…two sides to the same coin.
Maybe at one time. I feel like it is the globalist career politicians of both parties that are the problem. Democrats have become the anti American party.
I’ve been a registered independent my whole life, because I don’t trust any of them, but I’ve always been conservative.
I don’t understand how anyone could agree with the leftist agenda.

The democrats want you broke, dead and your wife and kids raped, the republicans want the same but slower and ,"leagally."

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Normalization of deviancy is a sign of a society in decline and its been well documented down through history both biblically and in the writings of those failed cultures. Rome , Greece and others ...

Before Rome collapsed they had accepted as normal much of what you see being promoted today, we started with the push for homosexuality as perfectly normal , then it was trans sexuality, and most recently the gender fluid nonsense which challenges established scientific fact . Now we have people publicly making statements its ok for children to see drag shows and that being a pederast is normal behavior .

Latest posts

Top Bottom