Man brutally attacked, taunted by group outside local TX gas station

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
He would have been well within his rights if he had asked one of them to hold his groceries while he pulled out his weapon and shot them.
But they were all good boys and were the stars of the football team and went to church and sang in the choir, here is a picture of them when they were 5. We can't show you their mugshots at age 12.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Article says the following:
He said he was about to pay for his groceries when four or five guys walked up to the counter, set their things down, and started talking to the cashier.

“I kind of looked over and said, ‘There’s a line for a reason,’” Mason said. “They started, like, mocking me and stuff.”

I am in no way saying that makes it okay to beat his @ss for what he said. I am going to say he made a poor decision. The old phrases choose your battles and you can only die on one hill come to mind. He should have just let that one go imo.

One time I stopped at gas station between OKC and Tulsa on Turnpike some bikers rolled right up on my car. I got out and was about to mouth off, but held my tounge since my son had hopped out with me. I had my wife and kids with me. Once I realized these guys were all wearing patches for one of the most brutal gangs in the USA. I was extremely glad I went against my first instinct and kept my mouth shut so my family didn't see me get killed right in front of them or GOD only knows what.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I have no respect. Id be screaming at the others after putting 2 rounds in the face of the first. Bikers or BLM, no one gets a pass. I know it's easy to be a keyboard warrior, but I wouldn't give them the opportunity to close that distance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom