Man brutally attacked, taunted by group outside local TX gas station

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, could have a lively discussion on choice of carry in this scenario. Close in, like that. Where a gun grab would be attempted. Multiple threats.

y4tn71h8jj751.jpg

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/06/17/video-man-brutally-attacked-taunted-by-group-outside-local-gas-station/
VIDEO: Man brutally attacked, taunted by group outside local gas station
Jacob Rascon, Anchor/Reporter
Published: June 16, 2020, 11:22 pm
Updated: June 16, 2020, 11:37 pm

“That’s not what the (Black Lives Matter) movement is about,” Mason(victim) said. “Not to be used as an excuse (for violence).”
Stuff boils my blood. If they had been took out with the trash they all would have been Obamanations misunderstood sons. Would be more riots because they are saints

Boring

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The first initial impression is that the .45 would be the weapon of choice. But this is close in. His head bobs with each blow like the kid whose mother wouldn’t let him fight back in high school. One of the threats grabs that slide and it’s outa battery. No better than a Taurus. A useless paperweight. So. Don’t blow off the Jays. No barrel to grab onto, no slide to throw out of battery. No hammer spur to snag on clothing during the draw. And it’s close in. Ram it.
l
214A8A7F-8025-4DBB-98F7-F4B3FFB53DD0.jpeg

Edit: Another unique advantage to the Jay is the ability to fire multiple times from a jacket pocket, without any actual presentation of it. It’s hard to cover all the bases with one gun, and the Jays are strictly for close in work. The kid whose head would bob when it was struck, was confronted by the same number of assailants as Bernard Goetz, who, I believe, was armed with a jay frame S&W .38 Special. A Model 38, I think.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom