Man brutally attacked, taunted by group outside local TX gas station

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If this guy had a gun, he would have never pulled it. I'm sorry, but this is society now. Oh look, 4 angry people coming at me. Do I fight? Do I run? Oh naw dawg, I'll just sit here and get my ass kicked, because, you know, I'm woke like that. I've seen a lot of people on here say "I would like to see them try that in my town". The thing is they won't. They know who they can mess with and who they can't. Yes, occasionally they make a mistake, but for the most part its always going to be 3 or more against 1 person who would crap a vegan safe brick in his pants if just one person attacked.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“That’s not what the (Black Lives Matter) movement is about,” Mason said. “Not to be used as an excuse (for violence).”

“That’s not what this movement is about,” Kelli said in agreement. “It’s really heartbreaking to see that being abused.”

No sympathy. They're eating their own. Apparently victim and girlfriend are/were BLM supporters. Hope they rethink that.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Absolutely disgusting. It is hard to believe this is happening in America. I fear that it is only going to escalate as we get closer to November... Be careful folks, watch your surrounding areas and be PREPARED
This is nothing new. At least he survived. Usually the outcome is maiming or murder. I remember years ago "curbing" was shown in a movie.

It was then a thing to do for years. Remember the thugs on the street that would just walk up to someone and try to knock them out with one blow? The Knockout Game?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
“That’s not what the (Black Lives Matter) movement is about,” Mason said. “Not to be used as an excuse (for violence).”

“That’s not what this movement is about,” Kelli said in agreement. “It’s really heartbreaking to see that being abused.”

No sympathy. They're eating their own. Apparently victim and girlfriend are/were BLM supporters. Hope they rethink that.
I'll just bet he will still empathize with BLM.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to disagree with you guys. First he had the balls or was at least smart @ss enough to check them about cutting in line. (still think it was a terrible decision.) Second how many cream puffs would hold onto their bags while taking an a@@whooping like that? That guys wasn't about to give up his beer and smokes. This guy could actually have a chance at life imo if he was to find someone willing to help him with his politics. He has just been brainwashed by media, schools and society.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of people on here say "I would like to see them try that in my town". The thing is they won't. They know who they can mess with and who they can't. Yes, occasionally they make a mistake, but for the most part its always going to be 3 or more against 1 person who would crap a vegan safe brick in his pants if just one person attacked.[/QUOTE]. Sometimes it's the clean cut guy who would actually defend himself and you'd never guess by looking at him.
But in the end, it would be your christian duty to shoot them all-and you really can't shirk it when duty calls... Everyone doesn't look like a biker and mean.

Boring

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have to disagree with you guys. First he had the balls or was at least smart @ss enough to check them about cutting in line. (still think it was a terrible decision.) Second how many cream puffs would hold onto their bags while taking an a@@whooping like that? That guys wasn't about to give up his beer and smokes. This guy could actually have a chance at life imo if he was to find someone willing to help him with his politics. He has just been brainwashed by media, schools and society.

I bet the dude could have taken on and beaten any one of them individually; the guy is one of those you can hit, but doesn’t seem to feel it.

The way his head was a bobbin’ with each kick and hit, he never let go of his shopping bags.

He’s no coward. And he’s no weakling; he never pled with them to stop.

Maybe he spouted off because he’s - well, who knows? A sheeple that’s borderline non-compliant?

Edit: Let’s just say that he is not the type of dude to fight one on one. If you could get him to fight, I think he’d take it to the ground.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom