Man Driving Through Protesters Found Not Guilty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This occurrence was in Cedar Rapids, IA, so I have no idea of when the action he was charged for occurred. The YouTube video was uploaded about 10 days ago. The news article is very limited with regards to information, so I have to surmise that the jury did not find him culpable for the event.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This occurrence was in Cedar Rapids, IA, so I have no idea of when the action he was charged for occurred. The YouTube video was uploaded about 10 days ago. The news article is very limited with regards to information, so I have to surmise that the jury did not find him culpable for the event.

Fantastic. I’m glad that not guilty is the verdict. People obstructing roadways like the video said, swarming vehicles are not peaceably protesting.

As far as I am concerned, all these idiots on the roadways and highways should be jailed. You can peaceably protest outside the capitol buildings but harassing average every day citizens is criminal. And as far as I am concerned, that is not protected. The people swarming the vehicle should be prosecuted.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In cases such as this the protesters are putting an uninvolved citizen at risk by the protesters action of blocking the street and who knows when the "peaceable protest" is going to turn into a riot. These types of actions should be against the law in all states and IIRC Oklahoma passed a law against blocking public streets highways and interstates and you are at your risk.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty dumb driving through that with your window down though. Good thing nobody got hurt, and I’m glad to see he wasn’t prosecuted for trying to go about his day.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bear spray nozzles mounted on your vehicle would be a nice aftermarket vehicle upgrade.
One of my old employees in KC stopped a truck jacking attempt with a contractor size can of 3M77 spray glue. I have to imagine the receiving end of that wasnt worth the effort to steal the truck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom