Man Driving Through Protesters Found Not Guilty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bear spray nozzles mounted on your vehicle would be a nice aftermarket vehicle upgrade.
One of my old employees in KC stopped a truck jacking attempt with a contractor size can of 3M77 spray glue. I have to imagine the receiving end of that wasnt worth the effort to steal the truck.
WOW, sucks to be the thug on that one.

Would love to see the bear spray nozzles as well, just add UV dye and bright color dye for the day time to the mix. Maybe even some of that ultra nasty fart spray to boot!

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WOW, sucks to be the thug on that one.

Would love to see the bear spray nozzles as well, just add UV dye and bright color dye for the day time to the mix. Maybe even some of that ultra nasty fart spray to boot!
A thick application of spray glue on a hot day would be a catagory of "havin a bad day" in itself

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I remember right, I think I saw a news headline that the leftists are upset that Iowa seems to be becoming more "red state" than "purple state." Perhaps this jury indicates truth to the headline.

Update:

I found the article that I saw about this earlier.

How One-Time Battleground State in Heartland America Turned Bright Red

"Iowa has gone from purple to deep red.

Republican Gov. Kim Reynolds of Iowa on Friday signed into law a controversial bill passed earlier this week by the state’s GOP-dominated legislature that sharply limits abortion.

The bill, which would ban most abortions after six weeks of pregnancy, is the latest example of Iowa Republicans flexing their muscles in a state that over the past dozen years has transformed from a crucial general election battleground to solidly red, with the GOP in control of the governor’s office, both legislative chambers in the statehouse and Iowa’s entire congressional delegation.

Reynolds has signed laws this year that ban or significantly limit gender transition treatments for minors, allow families to use taxpayer money towards private-school tuition and loosen child labor rules in the state, as the GOP works to turn the onetime swing state into a bastion of conservatism."

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This occurrence was in Cedar Rapids, IA, so I have no idea of when the action he was charged for occurred. The YouTube video was uploaded about 10 days ago. The news article is very limited with regards to information, so I have to surmise that the jury did not find him culpable for the event.

How can you charge someone who was in fear for his life for trying to escape? No wonder this failed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom