Man in drag. Trans sexual. Tried to use RR when your wife or little is in the RR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right..... the catholic clergy is molesting children left and right and covering it up, but we're worried about transgenders in the bathroom.

Protestant clergy are as well.

So, do you suppose that any gun owners are as well?

I'd venture to say that almost any demographic is guilty, although some are worse than others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, do you suppose that any gun owners are as well?

I'd venture to say that almost any demographic is guilty, although some are worse than others.

I think you're being intellectually dishonest here. It's like you're saying there's no problem with Chicago because all cities have murder.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll say it again... Predators go where the prey is.

Occupations involving children will naturally attract a larger percentage of perverts. :drunk2:

You are exactly right. Clergy in ALL denominations are suspect in my eyes. "Youth ministers" doubly so. I worked more than one case where people trusted "men of God" a little too much with their children.

My kids stayed with ME when we did church events -- not that we did many. It didn't take long for some dirty old man to offer me "services" -- like "discipling" my boys ... Or coming to the house in the evenings to "help me out" with whatever I could think of that needed doing **winkwink**. At least secular men are honest about their intentions. I guess when you think you can ask for forgiveness on Sunday for your acting out on Saturday night it's all good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom