Man who raped four teenagers gets no jail time, judge says: 'Incarceration isn't appropriate'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigb159

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know everyone is saying he should have got shot, but from what I understand by watching only a single news program last night, It was a 17 year old boy and some 16 year old girls. If you guys are shooting guys for that and calling it statutory r8pe, I'm glad you weren't around when I was 17. Heck, I married one of those girls.

Are we sure this isn't a case of "17 year old boy has relations with multiple 16 year old girls. Later, girls claim they were r8ped"?
I get it, there's context which could diminish his culpability and the proportional punishment.

It seems as though you advocate for men sleeping with underage girls - as long as they are both close enough in age. To live in society, a person has to control their urges, in spite of age or marginal affiliation. One who cannot abide by a clearly communicated law needs to be reprimanded proportionally to the harm inflicted, and possibly put in a situation where he/she cannot inflict more harm. Honest, law-abiding people deserve to enjoy security for themselves, their property and their loved ones.

TLDR - Boys aren't dogs. Give them more credit. Teach them self control.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter that the thread is old. What matters is this is just another example of our two-tier legal system. That judge was a damn liar. Claimed he prayed over the sentencing BS. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. He didn't need to pray.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter that the thread is old. What matters is this is just another example of our two-tier legal system. That judge was a damn liar. Claimed he prayed over the sentencing BS. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. He didn't need to pray.
Yep, no idea what that judge was thinking. I hope I never understand. Nor do I understand idiots in this thread that tried to rationalize/justify the rapists actions (he freaking plead guilty).

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, no idea what that judge was thinking. I hope I never understand. Nor do I understand idiots in this thread that tried to rationalize/justify the rapists actions (he freaking plead guilty).

Not that I think the perp didn't deserve severe punishment, but did he plead guilty to the original charges or to lesser charges in a plea deal and getting juvenile treatment instead of adult treatment?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not that I think the perp didn't deserve severe punishment, but did he plead guilty to the original charges or to lesser charges in a plea deal and getting juvenile treatment instead of adult treatment?
He plead guilty, as a juvenile. broke the terms as the original judge predicted. As such he wasn’t eligible for being a youthful offender. The original judge retired. New judge denied the youthful offender request, but then basically let him off instead of prison time. The new judge pretty much baffled every judge and lawyer I know.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Should not be any plea deals offered in cases like this.
Wonder what the little perv is doing now?
Probably the same damn thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom