Mannlicher / full stock rifles.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never did scratch the itch (and probably won't at this stage of my life) but I've always liked the looks of Mannlicher / full stock rifles and wanted one.......don't know what it is but there's just something about the look that really cranks my tractor.

Like them ?

Maaa. 1.jpg
Mann 2.JPG

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
A guy that hunted with my dad and I when I was growing up had a Ruger 77 with the mannlicher stock in 7x57. Shot everything from deer to moose with it. Had beautiful wood but he treated like a hammer, still shot great.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got the limited edition stainless/laminate 10-22 and a CZ 452FS in 22 mag. Both fun guns that probably won’t ever leave my collection

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I've always wanted one. I wish could find this one.
Ruger 10/22 in Stainless with black laminate stock.

6216_1_.jpg
Catt, it’s been a while but my brother found a guy that had some NIB for 285. It’s been a number of years ago. I saw mine at WM back in the early 90’s and had to have it. I was a newlywed and broke. I used up the entire three months allowed on layaway but I got it.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Catt, it’s been a while but my brother found a guy that had some NIB for 285. It’s been a number of years ago. I saw mine at WM back in the early 90’s and had to have it. I was a newlywed and broke. I used up the entire three months allowed on layaway but I got it.

If he still has any, that's not a bad price. If he has the black/stainless I'd jump on one that is NIB for that.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish I still had it, or at least a pic of it but I had a commercial 8mm Mauser sporting rifle many years ago with a mannlicher stock. Someone had decorated the stock with what looked like brass tacks but it looked great and shot better than I do. I gave it to my brother as a Christmas present because he always liked it. Heard years later that he hocked it to buy booze and drugs.

OkcPuckFan

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a nice ‘98 Mauser blank I bought from either Bishops or Fahrenheit back in the late 70’s. Never found the time or money to build it. Was planning to use an FN action and build a 6-.284 Winchester or the like with butterknif3 bolt handle and color cased cap. Beautiful figured walnut with a ton of color. Hmmm. Might have to revisit this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom