Marine Vet Denied entrance to Six Flags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think he should sue the living piss out of six flags for them refusing to do service and denying his first amendment freedoms of expression. If homos can sue cake business and other establishments denying them there religious freedom , that Being in the first amendment than this should be in the same boat

Not a protected group. Deny a Christian wearing a giant cross on his T-shirt admittance and you'll be celebrated. Deny a Muslim wearing an "Allah wants all Westerners dead" T-shirt and you'll be put out of business by the .gov.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I work at that Six Flag as a teenager. The dress code policy, been in effect for years. Mario could have drove 20 minute up 537 to the Freehold mall and bought a new shirt.

I hope he enjoy his ten minute of fame.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This isn't a first amendment argument. People with bad taste in clothing aren't a protected class.

Neither are candy asses that can't just quit bitching and moaning about being OFFENDED about everything. Well, yeah i guess they are all protected in today's world. That whole 98th amendment...the one that says " The right to not be offended shall not be infringed."

Unless you're HURTING someone in some way or messing with their life or taunting them actively, who the hell cares? I mean we put up with guys KISSING and/or holding hands in 6 flags and that offends me, but i don't expect'm to get kicked out or whatever. I deal with it. 6 flags sure as hell isn't going to say anything about it because if they did the SI groups would kick their asses in the media.

Any before ANYONE jumps on me for "gay bashing" or anything like that, check yourself....i've got relatives and friends both male and female that are gay and I LOVE THEM ALL...i don't agree with thier lifestyle, and i find "public displays of gayness" (They laugh at that phrase LOL) offensive, but that's for me to deal with because i DO NOT have the right to tell them what they can and cannot do.

And i know all abou the rights of businesses and companies too...blah, blah, blah....it ain't about what they believe in, or conviction, it's all about keeping "Moms agains almost everything" off their backs.

Ok, rant over..LOL and don't worry, I'm fine..HAHAHAHAHA No strokes will be had by me over it. Just another case of my enthusiastic typing episodes... : )

Peace!

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Neither are candy asses that can't just quit bitching and moaning about being OFFENDED about everything.

Well true, but in this instance the "candy asses" aren't acting as a class but rather operators of their private place of business and exercising their rights as such. That is, unless you mean the offended, bitching pro-militaria apparel guys are in fact candy asses, which in case you'd be right :D and they'd still not be a protected class, and still be subject to the discretion of the property owners enforcing a dress code.

In other words, we all start to ***** and moan to some extent once things start to crap our own style and beliefs/opinions. I'll even include myself in that.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Myself too...LOL

Yeah, i understand your point man. I just live in the "was that shirt hurting anyone???" Mindset. I see crap everyday that "offends" me, but shoot, i just deal with it unless it's harmful, etc..etc.

I mean really...getting kicked outa 6 flags for a shirt? It wasn't like the logo or saying was POINTED at anyone or any group(See what i did there???HAHAHAHAHA ) It was just a general statement and a picture.

And then again...i've been cranky ever since they quit makin' Pinky and the Brain cartoons...LOLOLOL : )

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright everybody raise your hand if you have ever been truly offended by a tee shirt that some one else had on. I see tons of shirts that I don't agree with. But I try not to let my delicate sensibilities get in the way of ignorant people making a statement thru dress. The shirt in question would not bother me in the least. I also do not agree with dress codes. In fact if I owned my own establishment I would kick out everyone that had the gall to wear shirts at all.

I don't feel the guy should be making a big deal out of it. Six Flags obviously has a dress code they adhere to. The guy needs to go back to the service. I seriously doubt the way he learned to problem solve was by whining to the nearest media outlet. Should have offered to turn it inside out wore it like that for 30 minutes and flipped it back around.

I will tell you what does offend me. The overweight Latino women trying on jean shorts from the juniors section that once they are shoe horned over their hips they have a lot of a$$ hanging out of the top and the bottom. Then they purchase said shorts and proceed to wear them in public.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright everybody raise your hand if you have ever been truly offended by a tee shirt that some one else had on...

ecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_41CTMBxrojL._SY445_.jpg

As much as I liked the neighbors across the street and miss having them in my neighborhood I really was offended when I saw one of them wearing this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom