Mark Craighead of Crossbreed Holsters...passed away

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did anybody else hear the news that Crossbreed holster founder Mark Craighead passed away?...that is chitty news...he was a nice guy, got to talk to him a couple of times on the phone and through emails.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's bad news. I recieved a new Crossbreed Holster for an M&P Shield in the mail today. I hope they continue with the quality.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The most comfortable IWB holsters on the market...period!
I respectfully disagree, my Versa Max II's & Alessi PCH beat the heck out of a crossbreed or MTAC IMHO.
But, that not whats important...I really am saddened to hear another big name in the gun community passed away.
God bless him and his family.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently he had a heart attack, sad deal for sure.

Just got my mini-tuck a little over a week ago for my XDs. I was quoted 6-8weeks, got here in 3, awesome little holster.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is terrible news! I will pray for him and his family. He treated me very well and was understanding when I was a little impatient with my order when he was heavily back-logged. I guess that might have been his demise; he had too much work for too little a staff; stress?

BTW, I should add, that my holster I got from him is the best IWB Holster I ever owned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom