Mass stabbing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We need background checks for knives obviously. You should have to get an FFL to sell knives, and we need RED Flag laws in case someone you don't like owns a knife. Hell I know people that have drawers FULL OF KNIVES! When are we going to do something about knife violence?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We need background checks for knives obviously. You should have to get an FFL to sell knives, and we need RED Flag laws in case someone you don't like owns a knife. Hell I know people that have drawers FULL OF KNIVES! When are we going to do something about knife violence?
Preach it Bro!!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take the 'gun' out of 'gun violence' you still have the violence.
Exactly and what the loony lefties refuse to admit, is they are the cause of a lot of the violence, at least in the US. Of you did away with gang violence, violence committed by mentally ill or illegals, you would do away with at least 75% of all violence.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
1713117832372.png

Wait, so a gun was used to stop him? How's that fair? Weren't those banned already? That officer should be charged with possession of an illegal weapon. Since she carries it around all the time, how about premeditated murder? I mean she planned to shoot somebody at some point.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Gun laws work so well , just this morning they were talking about a nice little family gathering that was attacked by some non law abiding citizens who shot a little girl in the head with their illegal guns and ..... give you one guess where it was at.
Yep that bastion of the liberal utopia Chicago..... Wonder if the US politicians will ever pull their heads out of their ass and start holding criminals accountable instead of tools. :rollingla:rollingla:rollingla Shirley I jest!!:nono2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom