Mathis Brothers question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigTexOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone have experience shopping there? Do they negotiate at all on price? If so, how much wiggle room do they have?

I'm looking at buying a desk in the $1,500 range that they have.

Any other options for buying executive style desks around town? We looked at a few places, couldn't find much. Craigslist didn't have what I was looking for either.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Checkout the clearance/ damaged room. We have bought almost every piece of furniture from there. The one couch we bought from the sales floor had almost zero negotiated wiggle room. I think we got about 50 bucks off the 700.00 price.

BigTexOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Checkout the clearance/ damaged room. We have bought almost every piece of furniture from there. The one couch we bought from the sales floor had almost zero negotiated wiggle room. I think we got about 50 bucks off the 700.00 price.

They had two desks that were nice in the clearance room..except the corners on both pieces were jacked up badly. I'm talking about executive style desks here and the corners were mangled probably beyond repair on both.

Sucks that they won't negotiate on price. Nobody else seems to have any selection at all. When we bought our living room furniture there were so many options I felt like we got a great deal.

Galleria was considerably more expensive on the desk options than Mathis Bros.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked up a theater chair in the scratch/dent room (with a tiny scuff on the back) for $300 a few years ago. Told them I wanted a matching chair for the company I never have, and it booked for $1750... Scratch/dent is king at MatBros

Latest posts

Top Bottom