Mathis Brothers question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a second for Stow's. I have bought quite a bit of furniture for work from them. My Desk and Credenza both came from their. Always good service.

aa5b

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last time I was there the salesman actually got down on two knees and begged me to buy the bedroom suite that my wife and I were looking at. I don't think I will ever go back to MB.

twotonevert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have one of the best selections in town, but after my last time there I will not go back. Their salesmen are like vultures and they dont even get along with each other. The computer system was down and the salesmen were fighting with each other in front of my wife and I, and other customers.

Oiler104

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You may have some luck with their internet sales. I was looking for some curio cabinets and found a web site ( I think it was ablefurniture. com) anyway I got a price well below the same cabinet in the Tulsa store. I thought I would give Mathis internet sales a chance and called them. I was shocked they beat the other quote and I ended up somewhere near 60 percent off price at the Tulsa store. Placed order with them and they were delivered.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had to report them to the Better Business Bureau before and was a few days away from taking them to small claims court before they finally made good on furniture that their delivery people damaged.

I'll drive to Dallas before I buy another stick of furniture from them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom