Mathis Brothers question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowhunter7532

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
And to those who assume it wasn't covered it was sticking out the bottom of a polo shirt although not completely concealed shouldn't matter right to carry is right to carry. I have no problem with anyone carrying their choice of open or concealed as long as legally done. I'm glad to see anyone carrying if I ever need help on a call.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And to those who assume it wasn't covered it was sticking out the bottom of a polo shirt although not completely concealed shouldn't matter right to carry is right to carry. I have no problem with anyone carrying their choice of open or concealed as long as legally done. I'm glad to see anyone carrying if I ever need help on a call.

So then ... it wasn't covered, huh?? And yeah, it is legal to open carry now, but it's also a business owner's right to ask you not to carry on their property, although I suspect I'm telling you something you already know. I fail to see what the big deal is ...

Welcome to OSA ... :wave:

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny story, they had a warranty on the mattress we bought about 6 years ago, called them and went through the process to file the claim. They told me it couldn't have any stains on it, and it didn't, so they said bring it in and we will look at it and decide. They gave me full store credit for the mattress purchase price, which was nice. So out of curiosity I asked what they did with the old mattresses, I didn't expect the answer!! He said they put them in the "as is/damaged room" and resell them. Won't be shopping in that room anymore !!!!!!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny story, they had a warranty on the mattress we bought about 6 years ago, called them and went through the process to file the claim. They told me it couldn't have any stains on it, and it didn't, so they said bring it in and we will look at it and decide. They gave me full store credit for the mattress purchase price, which was nice. So out of curiosity I asked what they did with the old mattresses, I didn't expect the answer!! He said they put them in the "as is/damaged room" and resell them. Won't be shopping in that room anymore !!!!!!

Hmmmmm ... I dunno for sure but I think that may be a tad bit illegal ... I didn't think you could sell used mattresses ... Health department code or some such thing ...

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just bought full living room set and during checkout a manager asked me to take my weapon to the truck. I told him if it goes so does my wallet. He tried to pawn it off on a customer and Said I had to. I then showed my peace officer credentials and he was cool with that. I still mounted his ass and Said everyone should be able to carry and I would tell everyone my story. I guess mathis brothers views change when you dangle a dollar in front of them

So since the weapon was displayed in an open manner, don't you have to display a badge, or "credentials" for that. Do those credentials allow conceal carry while shopping at a store that has a policy against?

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmmmm ... I dunno for sure but I think that may be a tad bit illegal ... I didn't think you could sell used mattresses ... Health department code or some such thing ...

That's what the manager that inspected my old mattress said, I kinda hope it's not true. You should have seen my wife's face when he said that. She was so grossed out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom