Mathis Brothers question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They rock. Use Robert Foot or someone from his team. Tell em Jeramy sent you. Great guy. Always a great experience.

Small world...I went to HS with Robert and use him exclusively when I buy at MB...

Brunos went out of business. The store is now a Hoffmans which I think is part of Marquis Furniture.

That makes me sad. They always had unique furniture...

bowhunter7532

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just bought full living room set and during checkout a manager asked me to take my weapon to the truck. I told him if it goes so does my wallet. He tried to pawn it off on a customer and Said I had to. I then showed my peace officer credentials and he was cool with that. I still mounted his ass and Said everyone should be able to carry and I would tell everyone my story. I guess mathis brothers views change when you dangle a dollar in front of them

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just bought full living room set and during checkout a manager asked me to take my weapon to the truck. I told him if it goes so does my wallet. He tried to pawn it off on a customer and Said I had to. I then showed my peace officer credentials and he was cool with that. I still mounted his ass and Said everyone should be able to carry and I would tell everyone my story. I guess mathis brothers views change when you dangle a dollar in front of them
So you still bought the furniture after he tried to get you to disarm against your wishes?

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought extended service policy , Could not get any thing done to fix recliners on each end of couch.

Had that happened too. That was by far the most comfy set we ever had. Had to pick from their inventory at the time and absolutely hated what we would up with but it was the best of what was available. Pretty sure I could have fixed it with little to no difference in finish but wife wasn't having it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom