Maybe another 22 pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jujuboy77

Marksman
Reaction score
Had one and liked it very much. Just like the Ruger better.

The Buckmark idea popped in my head at my first steel challenge. One of the guys I was shooting with was using a Buckmark and was extremely good with it...obviously I think the shooter had more to do with it than the gun, but the gun was quite reliable for him and I have heard that they tend to come with pretty darn good triggers.

I have never handled a Beretta NEOS (I think thats the name) but thought I would try and get input on both before the gunshow.

i have the neos and i would not buy again the safety is a pain the sights suck! i put a simmons red dot and i get good grouping but its a two handed operation to engage/disengage the safety! its FAIR for the money but if i had to do it again i would have spent some more money and gone ruger or browning

akabickle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife wants a 22 pistol...mainly because she went with me to the steel challenge match and thought it looked like so much fun.

So we are going to look at some this weekend at the gunshow. I have a Ruger 22/45 and she likes that a lot, but having two of them just seems like a waste. Although if thats what she wants that what she will get.

What about the Buckmark vs. the Beretta? Pros and cons of each? Any others that we should also be looking at?

It wont be modified in any way...just left as is from the box.

check out the thompson contender, single shot with interchangable barrels for about 1004 each, bought mine for 375 with a 22 barrel. if you are looking for a semi check out the buckmarks i love mine, but im sure i would have been happy with the ruger 22 as well. just like the bull barrel.

Okvet03

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CDNN had the Walther sp22 M2 at a pretty low price. Something a little different, but I couldn't tell you how they shoot.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My girlfriend has a buckmark that we took out plinking with this weekend. I really enjoyed it. Granted it has been quite some time since I have shot an mkIII, from what I remember I like the buckmark better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom