McStupids, or Why the Minimum Wage Should Be Lowered

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CBarCRanch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I dunno. When told to press one for English, do you marque dos?

Ordinarily, it would have been fine to just serve a bowl, but again, driving. If they think they deserve a wage that will let them raise a family of four, I expect them to have the reasoning skills to figure out that knife-and-fork are not compatible with drive-through.

And I've no problem with smothering a biscuit in gravy; it's smothering a sandwich, the whole point of which is to be able to pick it up and eat it with your hands. Again, very simple reasoning; if you can't figure that out, perhaps you shouldn't be having kids.
I don't have a problem figuring that out, nor did I have a problem figuring out that momma don't work at McStupids so I don't get specially prepared breakfast. Fast food drive thru are known for more or less mass slapped together meal and get you through as fast as possible. Probably a few people in line behind your "special" requests were held up longer as well.

Pretty simple cognitive skills help one to know how to communicate with others of different skill levels or maturity levels. Using a level of communication to an extreme difference of the other ability gives the impression you are being a dick. Many hispanics understand more english than they let on. They may have understood you very well and recognized the snoody attitude and fixed your order extra special for you. Obtuvieron la última risa

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have a problem figuring that out, nor did I have a problem figuring out that momma don't work at McStupids so I don't get specially prepared breakfast. Fast food drive thru are known for more or less mass slapped together meal and get you through as fast as possible. Probably a few people in line behind your "special" requests were held up longer as well.

Pretty simple cognitive skills help one to know how to communicate with others of different skill levels or maturity levels. Using a level of communication to an extreme difference of the other ability gives the impression you are being a dick. Many hispanics understand more english than they let on. They may have understood you very well and recognized the snoody attitude and fixed your order extra special for you. Obtuvieron la última risa
And I communicated by using specific words like "tablespoon" and "each." "Each" would seem to suggest that they be prepared similarly; perhaps you can provide insight on "extreme difference" of the others' ability to comprehend English. I suppose I could provide an airline safety guide-style step-by-step pictorial instruction sheet, but I think that would be insulting.

But then, you were just looking for a chance to get your dig in, weren't you?

Also, it's spelled "snooty."

@emapples , it's nice to see you; I thought you had me on your ignore list. /i suppresses entire threads when the OP is on your list, so I guess I was mistaken. I'm glad you came out of your safe space and joined the conversation.

In any event, the topic was about minimum wage, and what level of labor justifies it. Carry on.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Let there be gravy on my biscuit in the amount of no more or less than one tablespoon. Shall I repeat these directions for you?"
Versus
"Howdy, how y'all doing today? If it's not too much trouble, can I get one tablespoon of gravy on each of my biscuit sandwiches?"

Latest posts

Top Bottom