meat butchers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nobuttbrian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stubblefields. They are south of bristow on 48. They do all processing and I had my deer back in 3 days. They have jalapeño sausage that is the best ( yes even better than seigi's)

liliysdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be aware, if you take your deer to Siegi's and have it ground, it will be mixed with all the other venison and ground together. I don't know about you, but I go to great effort to get my venison on ice ASAP and keep it clean and that is a waste of time if you have Siegi's process it. It will get dumped in with the stuff that has been left ungutted for hours or left in the back of someone's truck for who knows how long. I used Siegi's for a couple of years until I asked them and found out that I wasn't getting the meat I took in back. I went back to doing my own.

Of course, they will tell you they are picky about what they accept, but you can't see or smell a lot of the stuff I don't want on/in my venison!!

Sapulpa deer processing is another place I wouldn't let touch my venison!

Paul's in Sapulpa was very good, but they are out of business now.

Unless you grind it yourself, this is the way it will be. There is no way to grind individually, without it costing a fortune.

I am ready

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was thinking it was siegi's that I called and they said they only accept game that has already been skinned. Is that true? How much do they charge to process a deer and will they skin it? I know it has to be field dressed of course, but I thought they told me it had to be skinned first. Maybe that was just for hogs?? Anybody know? How much do they charge?

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was very careful preparing my deer last year for the processor. From shot to drop off. So........in light of this new information on Siegi's , I'd like to extend a warm heartfelt thank you! to whichever one of you shot the deer I received in my Jalapeno Cheddar Summer Sausage cause good lord was it tasty!

Hell you can bring em a opossum this year if it tastes half as good as it did this year!

That jalepeno cheese summer sausage is real good. I've been happy with Seigis. They package everything well and you know what you are getting back. I don't think they'd process anything that was questionable.

Frankly, I'm not too worried about bacterial contamination from venison. It's not like the deer are coming off a feedlot and being run through a high volume plant processing thousands of animals a day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom