Medical Marijuana and gun ownership/possession

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When is OSA gonna stand for Oklahoma Shooters Association instead of Oklahoma Stoners Association?

I'm already tired of all this nonsense.
Yeah! Harrumph, Harrumph, Harrumph.!!

And when is OSA gonna kick out all these riff-raff non-Oklahoma resident vagrants we've got hanging around?

Harrumph, Harrumph, Harrumph.!

:laughup:

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah! Harrumph, Harrumph, Harrumph.!!

And when is OSA gonna kick out all these riff-raff non-Oklahoma resident vagrants we've got hanging around?

Harrumph, Harrumph, Harrumph.!

:laughup:

Non-resident would imply I forfeited my OK drivers license for an Oregon ID card just to work. Negative.

I am a citizen of the state in which I own real property and title. It doesn't work the way people who write words on papers want it to.

Also. How about I just start a licensed FFL dealer/broker in a separate entity?

Said entity can be an LLC owned by an S-corp or INC. and wrapped inside a trust.

Lets see them restrict my abilities to do legal commerce......

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I bet she figured out (finally) that she is a lame duck. I follow a teacher's group on FB and someone (probably a math teacher :anyone:) did a running total of incumbents who lost office, or their run off numbers weren't as good as they expected, and I doubt very seriously if she could have gotten a quorum.

Between the legislators who lost (so why would they show up, even though technically their term isn't quite over) and the legislators who are afraid of pissing off their constituents and losing in the next election, she's truly dead in the water.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet she figured out (finally) that she is a lame duck. I follow a teacher's group on FB and someone (probably a math teacher :anyone:) did a running total of incumbents who lost office, or their run off numbers weren't as good as they expected, and I doubt very seriously if she could have gotten a quorum.

Between the legislators who lost (so why would they show up, even though technically their term isn't quite over) and the legislators who are afraid of pissing off their constituents and losing in the next election, she's truly dead in the water.
And none too soon at that. That woman is as useless as tits on a boar hog.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That dang math!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom