Meet and Greet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OathTree_DFT

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello OSA Members.

Happened upon this site looking for threads abot range locations in the Lawton area. Not new to the area, just wanting to know what all the options are.

I am a Veteran of the US Army, and a current Gov. employee here at Fort Sill. I am also the owner and lead instructor of Oath Tree Firearms Training based out of the Lawton area. My "niche" (you could say) is more geared to the everyday CCL holder, focusing on defensive shooting techniques.

Looking forward to being a part of the OSA Community.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello OSA Members.

Happened upon this site looking for threads abot range locations in the Lawton area. Not new to the area, just wanting to know what all the options are.

I am a Veteran of the US Army, and a current Gov. employee here at Fort Sill. I am also the owner and lead instructor of Oath Tree Firearms Training based out of the Lawton area. My "niche" (you could say) is more geared to the everyday CCL holder, focusing on defensive shooting techniques.

Looking forward to being a part of the OSA Community.

Hi OathTree - I am a retired USAF veteran, now a DA civilian employee at Ft Sill. Welcome to Lawton, please search for the Lawton FGST thread and join us any Friday for lunch - this week will be Luigis at around 11:45 AM.

HardKnox

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome Oathtree, nice to have another Vet on OSA. I am a retired USAF Vet working on Tinker AFB. I guess we never get enough of a good thing or are a gluton for punishment depending on your perspective.

Latest posts

Top Bottom