Mexican Pointy Boots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^crip walk set to Celtic music^^^^ Funny..way to funny.

"If you Crip throw it up, if you Crip throw it up. C's up b's down, C's up b's down "....to quote Dr.Dizzy.

To any and all Crips readin' dis thread...that was ez bake dissin' you..not Cohiba!!

Word!!!!

:wink2:

nos8ed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

"If you Crip throw it up, if you Crip throw it up. C's up b's down, C's up b's down "....to quote Dr.Dizzy.

To any and all Crips readin' dis thread...that was ez bake dissin' you..not Cohiba!!

Word!!!!

WTH did you say Willis?

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nos8ed...you never heard the rap/song.."If you Crip throw it up"..??? Youtube it.

How I got to know it..back when I lived in Houston, some of the neighborhood kids would play this song and dance ...Crip Walk..to it in their driveway.

One time I joined them..me a 40+year old man in cowboy boots dancin' like that!!

Nothing funnier than watching white affluent kids..dancing and walking like Crips!!!

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Word!!!!

Those guys are British, so I pretty much view them like these guys:

stream1.gifsoup.com_view5_2628710_gangster_roller_skates_o.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom