Midwest City police seek men who burst into wrong apartment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Makes me wonder if these "bounty hunters" were waving real guns or airsoft or some crap. Doesn't matter. They are lucky they so far have preyed on unarmed victims. Their website just looks like this was their way to get the interwebz fame because they can't skateboard and are scared to film themselves when they stick hot wheels where the sun don't shine. Wait what???

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whew! You got that right. TV doesn't get uglier until you change the channel to American Chopper.

Got two words for ya ... Operation Repo ...

aimg.poptower.com_pic_26451_sonia_pizarro_operation_repo.jpg_cc25bbd9ba4d93756da7a369c8e47b5a.jpg

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nevermind, I found it.

http://www.bountyboys.tv/

Wow, these guys are taking it a bit too far, I'd say. Looks like it's just tazers in the videos. They go on about bringing people to justice. Pretty sure it's about the bailbondsman getting most of his money back. Man it's gonna be bad when they get the wrong place again, but with the REALLY wrong guy. I don't think they are very bright. Maybe just a little smarter than Dog.

Latest posts

Top Bottom