• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Military Bayonets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this one an auction too?View attachment 366534

iu

thekidd76

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It was an inquiry on 3 thread, this being one. The ONLY reason I even posted it here with all the tire-kickers I get here is because it's local and no shipping in most cases. This board has the most keyboard warriors like JEVapa out of any of the dozens of forums I frequent. Like I said..remove me if you're worried about it. I couldn't care less at this point because i'm tired of dealing with people like you JEVapa. You like to run your mouth, name call, and pout when you don't get your way.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Keyboard Warriors! Unite!!!

Yeah, you seem a little bitter about being called out for being a dishonest 💩
The only catturd I've seen pouting is you. LOL
You are a liar and you tried to deceive the folks on this forum. Period. That's it and now you're all pissy because you've been caught and embarrassed.

My mouth is still running and I'll call you classless names all day, but one thing I am not, is a liar and a dishonest human. I have plenty of feedback if you wanna see what it looks like when you're honest.

thekidd76

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You can't show anything where i've been dishonest. I told you I have no idea of the value of these bayos, truth..I didn't have a single bayonet prior to this inheritance. So no I have no idea what they are worth. You sent me an offer lower than the one I got OUTSIDE of this or any forum, and again I was honest with you and told you as much. You decided to start running off at that point because you didn't get to buy these at the price you wanted. Had I just taken your offer and sold them to you for that you wouldn't have had anything to say about the situation. But as I've said, I'm going to get fair market value on these for this man's widow, whatever that fair market value might be. Given the fact that the mutual friend offered more, I didn't see your offer as fitting into that fair market value definition, and again was honest and told you as much. At this point I don't give two s*@!s about you, your offer, you opinion of me, or anything else you have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom