Milt Sparks Versa Max II?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The VM2 is a great holster. It can be tuckable, but not very well. There are holsters out there made for that sort of thing. K & D makes awesome holsters both IWB and OWB. You can't go wrong with either

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been very happy with my UBG Canute.

UBGHolsters

I know this is off topic from the original question but 360 took us down this road :)

+1 on the UBG Canute. It is styled after the venerable Versa Max (actually the Watch Six). I like it better because it is thinner. However, if you like the reinforced opening, you will have to ask Nate specifically for that. Personally I like it without.

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_UBGKimber.jpg

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a VM II for my Beretta PX4. I had heard great things about it but wasn't sure about the 6 month wait. Earlier this year I found one for sale on another forum and snatched it up, along with a matching mag holder. While my experience is not as extensive as many here, the VM II is the best made, most comfortable holster I have ever used, well worth the money and the wait.

The PX4 is too thick for me to really even attempt to tuck. If I need to tuck my shirt, then I have my S&W 642 in a pocket. A 1911 might be a bit easier since it is thinner.

Here is a pic of mine. It has the sharkskin trim - not sure I would have ordered it, but it looks nice.

ai25.tinypic.com_2u7w2g2.jpg

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wait on the vmII it is worth it. especially for the 1911. i have used the vmII with a sig 226 and the 1911 5 inch. it makes the 1911 fit and disappear even better than my sp 101.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The most recent and one of many I own.
[Broken External Image]
The first few years I lived in Colorado you could carry a sidearm when bowhunting - the last few year you could not. I carried a S&W N-frame .44 Mtn Gun in one of these during that latter period so I could conceal it. It was almost as comfortable as my SIGs.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the past, I too have owned two or three VM2s. It is the ONLY IWB holster I ever thought was comfortable enough for carry.

I just recently ordered one of these from Tim Thurner of www.ttgunleather.com for another Glock I'll be getting next weekend. :D

[Broken External Image]

Mostly for two reasons.

1. His turnaround time is 12 weeks. Less than HALF of the boys in Boise.
2. I already had an order with him for a gun I am going to trade, so I just called and had him change my order from an OWB holster to an IWB holster for the "new" gun I'm getting.

The price on both is about the same...maybe 10 bucks difference. I'm looking forward to it. I've heard great reviews about his work. :rubhands:

Latest posts

Top Bottom