misc predator action pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have posted a couple of these before but figured I would repost them with some new ones. Most of them are still shots taken off of video footage except for the pic of the dog and coyote.A friend of mine took that one.
ai160.photobucket.com_albums_t185_okhunter_album_predat20.jpg
ai160.photobucket.com_albums_t185_okhunter_album_predat8.jpg
ai160.photobucket.com_albums_t185_okhunter_album_predat4.jpg
ai160.photobucket.com_albums_t185_okhunter_album_predat2.jpg
ai160.photobucket.com_albums_t185_okhunter_album_predat6.jpg
ai160.photobucket.com_albums_t185_okhunter_album_100_0368.jpg

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if that is a jack russell on that yote he has to have the biggest set of kahona's ever, that yote does not look happy at all... very badass pic

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome pics!!

About Jack Russels, I read an article about these women in Kansas who take there house dog Jack Russels and send them down critter holes to fight coons, badgers, etc..... After reading the article I am convinced that the Jack's kahonas make up at least 2/3 of its body weight.

WacosSon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome pics!!

About Jack Russels, I read an article about these women in Kansas who take there house dog Jack Russels and send them down critter holes to fight coons, badgers, etc..... After reading the article I am convinced that the Jack's kahonas make up at least 2/3 of its body weight.

Saw that too - American Hunter mag. Some bad:censored: dogs!

That pic of the yote looks like he's covered in blood...wonder what the story behind that one is....?

Latest posts

Top Bottom