Mitt Romney warns NRA against an 'unrestrained' second-term Obama

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nitpicking, but our high divorce rate here also has something to do with the ease in which an equitable divorce may be obtained here. Our divorce laws are practically libertarian here! (Thankfully...)

Also, while we completely agree that putting meth behind the counter was purely symbolic and did nothing to curb meth use, I thought that meth shifted to imports as a result of the pharmacy rule, with he added bonus of making it attractive for the Mexican cartels. WIN/WIN!

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
absolutely, there is know way you can vote for a democrat an still want your gun rights left alone,and just leaving the second amendment out of it, I don't understand how anyone who loves America could vote for this one we got.Also you might want to google George Soros the man that backs him and see what he is all about.
You sure you really want a GOP President in addition to a GOP Congress?

C

Clay

Why? Have we not learned from the Oklahoma government? Or from the U.S. House?

Remember who brought you the Patriot Act (and the continued renewal), who worked hard to keep Sec. 1031 and 1032 of the NDAA intact, who worked hard to declare the entire U.S. of A. as a "battleground" for legal purposes, who brought you the proposal that Obamacare was modeled after in 1994/1995... I can keep going if you want?

Blindly supporting "more Republicans" or blindly following the "beat Obama at any cost" rhetoric does nothing but ensure that this country continues down it path to Hell in Little Red Riding Hood's handbasket.

As long as people blindly follow the fabricated left/right paradigm, this country will continue down that path. If people want real change, they should learn to think independently before voting. Unfortunately, it is indoctrinated in most of us when we are fairly young that independent thinking is wrong.
This^^
While I tend to think to the right, I believe they are all in bed together and simply trying to keep us divided between the left and right. Things will continue as they are until we unite in our thinking rather than fight against each other. Mitt is Mr. wall Street and is going to further run this country in the ground while getting filthy rich doing so. Obama, well, I need not say anything about him, his track record is well known.
We are not Democrats and Republicans, we are Americans and we have to stop this 2 party fight!
Mitt Romney is pouring the drinks and handing out cigars, Obama just raised Bush another Solyndra while Boehner calls for a pizza delivery. They are all partying and laughing at us.
The only one not at this party is Ron Paul.

C

Clay

absolutely, there is know way you can vote for a democrat an still want your gun rights left alone,and just leaving the second amendment out of it, I don't understand how anyone who loves America could vote for this one we got.Also you might want to google George Soros the man that backs him and see what he is all about.
You think Obama is a threat to your gun rights, you should research Mitts past gun laws in Massachusetts.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
absolutely, there is know way you can vote for a democrat an still want your gun rights left alone,and just leaving the second amendment out of it, I don't understand how anyone who loves America could vote for this one we got.

See Ronald Reagan - arguably a much bigger offender of the Second Amendment than Barack Obama.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama expanded gun rights by allowing carry in National Parks.

While on the flip side, Reagan restricted gun rights with the 1986 machine gun ban and was a vocal supporter of the Brady Bill.

Seeing as how conservatives consider Reagan to be the ideal President (some seem to almost consider him on par with God), why should we trust a Republican nominee who already has trouble appealing to conservatives who want their nominee to be "more like Reagan"?

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama expanded gun rights by allowing carry in National Parks.

Not quite sure why he'd do that if he was ignoring the 2A!
Because the carry rights provision was a rider attached to a credit card reform bill he really wanted passed. Even then, he grumbled about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom