Monkey Stomped?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought I was up on a lot of my redneck vernacular, but apparently not...

Weleetka murder suspect assaulted over the weekend
A man being held in the 2008 shooting deaths of two girls in Weleetka was assaulted over the weekend in the Seminole County jail.

BY ANDREW KNITTLE [email protected] Oklahoman
Published: December 13, 2011

WEWOKA — A suspect in the killing of two Weleetka area girls was assaulted over the weekend in the Seminole County jail, authorities said.

Weleetka murder suspect assaulted over the weekend Seminole County Undersheriff Todd Hignite said Kevin Sweat, 25, who is being held at the jail on three separate murder charges, was assaulted by another man suspected of murder.

Hignite said Christian Farris, 19, assaulted Sweat inside a cell the two men shared. He said neither man gave much of an account of what happened to officers investigating the incident.

“Sweat said he didn't know what was going on when we questioned him,” Hignite said. “The other guy said he'd talk to us when his lawyer got there.”

Hignite said the assault remains under investigation and that the two men have since been separated.

Neither man suffered injuries that required hospitalization, he said.

“Hands, fists and feet, that's about it,” Hignite said of the injuries. “And there were only two of them in there, so it's not like one of them could've gotten monkey stomped

Sweat was charged Friday in connection with the June 2008 killings of Taylor Dawn Paschal-Placker, 13, and Skyla Jade Whitaker, 11, in Weleetka. He's also being held in the death of his girlfriend, Ashley Taylor, 23.

Farris, who was in the news earlier this year after he escaped from custody, is being held in the killing of Alvin Walker, 50, who was shot once in the back in early January.

The suspect had escaped because a door in the jail's booking area was left propped open, but was recaptured within several hours.

Farris' jury trial is expected to begin Jan. 30 in Wewoka, court records show.

Read more: http://newsok.com/weleetka-murder-suspect-assaulted-over-the-weekend/article/3631513#ixzz1gR8THqbK

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's meat. Might as well give him life. I figure he'll serve the rest of his behind bars how ever long that may be. Kinda sad, but I don't have a lot of compassion for people like him. What does it say when even the scum of the earth hates you?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately, his attorney will use this as justification to have him separated from gen-pop till he can get him adjudicated mentally incompetent. :(

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's meat. Might as well give him life. I figure he'll serve the rest of his behind bars how ever long that may be. Kinda sad, but I don't have a lot of compassion for people like him. What does it say when even the scum of the earth hates you?

If he's found guilty, they might as well give him the chair. There are certain heinous crimes out there that a man can commit that forfeit a second chance. Killing two pre-teen girls and then killing your girlfriend (if he's guilty) pretty much puts you into that category to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom