Monkey Stomped?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
JB is my life partner

We all know this^^^^.

Back on topic. The whole jail house justice rarely happens. Most, pedophiles, rapists etc. serve their time without all that much violence if any. Sorry to be the one to bust you sheep's bubbles.

Not true according to the NIJ,depends on the facility.It's just that most are housed in secure "special needs" units.This guy will end up like J. Dahmer.Wasn't Dahmer one of your old law partners??

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not true according to the NIJ,depends on the facility.It's just that most are housed in secure "special needs" units.This guy will end up like J. Dahmer.Wasn't Dahmer one of your old law partners??

Maybe in some states, but not in Oklahoma. In OK DOC, cho-mo's (pedophiles), tree jumpers (rapists), and snitches walk around day to day with the general population. Yeah, we have some instances of violence, but that is generally group on group. Ie.. Mexicans on Indians or Whites on Blacks. Generally speaking, the weirdos are not messed with that much. I keep telling the UAB's and IBH's they better be nice to the mo's and snitches since they out number them three to one. If they ever rise up and band together... I don't know what we will do. They will be the strongest group in the prison system, bar none...

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
you might want to do some actual research steve.... here let me help you. http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=1744

Wrong again,I get publications from NIJ/DOJ many times per year.They are way more detailed than that page you linked to.They break stats down to facilities,level 1-5,location,etc.I'll save the next one I get concerning inmate death rates. Maybe you've never known anyone who worked for DOC.I've known several people and they'll all tell you these high profile child killings will work themselves out in the big house.Bet on it big boy.

Doesn't matter anyway,he'll get the needle and he'll get 10-12 years on death row.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you might want to look at the pdf steve-o. Also, nij and the bureau of prisons have similar stats. its okay steve no one expects you to be an a$$hat like me.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe you've never known anyone who worked for DOC.I've known several people and they'll all tell you these high profile child killings will work themselves out in the big house.Bet on it big boy.

Doesn't matter anyway,he'll get the needle and he'll get 10-12 years on death row.

I'm working on my 14th year with DOC as a case manager. I work in a medium security setting where offenders actually walk the yard with each other, not a max setting like OSP where the yard has been locked down since the big riot in the 70's. I'm quite sure your friends that work for DOC talk about all of the bad asses that beat up the child molesters and rapists on a daily basis, but at simply ISN'T the case. Twenty years ago... Maybe, but not now. Besides, this POS will never see a general population yard. He will go strait to H unit at OSP and stay on permanent Protective Custody until he hangs himself.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
shooterdave said:
I'm working on my 14th year with DOC as a case manager. I work in a medium security setting where offenders actually walk the yard with each other, not a max setting like OSP where the yard has been locked down since the big riot in the 70's. I'm quite sure your friends that work for DOC talk about all of the bad asses that beat up the child molesters and rapists on a daily basis, but at simply ISN'T the case. Twenty years ago... Maybe, but not now. Besides, this POS will never see a general population yard. He will go strait to H unit at OSP and stay on permanent Protective Custody until he hangs himself.

You will have ignore me as I have zero life experience.please ignore my ignorance.I can't help it,my life partner abuses me.

Last edited by a moderator:

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

I never said they said it was a daily occurence.The percentage of sex crimes offenders incarcerated,possiply excepting rape,is a low part of inmate population.Some do, however,get visciously attacked and some like dahmer get killed.You're right he will go straight into a protective unit and spend 23 hours a day in lockdown most likely on death row.That doesn't mean,however, that some highly motivated inmate might get a shot at him.He is a child KILLER a very high value target for building a prison rep on.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Truthfully, that would be fine with me. It would save the state lots of money. In years past it might have even been "allowed" to happen by certain staff members for someone like this douche. The politics of the prison system are so screwed up anymore, it seems like protecting people like this are more improtant than the daily goings on and continuity of life for the rest of the offender population.

It used to be fun working in a prison setting, but things have changes so much that it is just another job now...

Latest posts

Top Bottom