Monkey Stomped?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's let the guy have his trial before we start dishing out the punishment.

If it's right for only the ones we like, we're headed down a pretty bad road.

Michael Brown
Like Redmax said, He confessed already and whatever happens to him he deserves. I only wish they would go back in time to public executions within a few days of the guilty verdict being returned, That way we don't waste groceries and toilet paper taking care of scum sucking maggots on death row for 20 or more years. I have no symphathy for killers,women beaters or anyone that hurts a child.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JB is my partner in the reprogramming of you mouth breathing rubes. Mother Earth wishes to embrace you butter bean, put down you tools of hate and join the program. You will no longer have to worry about all those difficult decisions. We are better equipped to decide what you should do and where you should go.
Back on topic. The whole jail house justice rarely happens. Most, pedophiles, rapists etc. serve their time without all that much violence if any. Sorry to be the one to bust you sheep's bubbles.

Maybe you don't watch enough.Television is your friend.Television is your friend.Television is your friend and keep repeating.This is part of your reprograming for the new world order per JB.

Latest posts

Top Bottom