Montana Gold Bullets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm wanting to split a case of the 124gr CMJs (3750) and just wanted to see if any of you were up for it. I'd even be down with a few people splitting a couple cases. I just want a 1/2 case of them.

If more people want in I only want to order a max of 3 cases. That will get the price down (not including shipping) to 145 for each 1/2 case (1875 bullets).

If you want to do it let me know in here by next weekend. I'm shutting this down on Friday, September 25, at 23:59 unless there is not a person to split the single case I want. I only want to deal with this in the OKC area. Sorry Tulsa guys.

It will work like this. Splits will be for 1/2 cases only. If you want a whole case cool, but if you want a half it will go in order of posting in this thread with a commitment. If we get 5 commitments for 1/2 a case the 5th guy will be out of luck unless he can match up his other half before the cutoff time.

I am only dealing with 124gr CMJs. I'm not wanting to run a huge deal, just a chance for some people to help me get some bullets and maybe some other people to get some bullets that missed out on it last time.

I think there will be a 5 dollar shipping charge so here is the price breakdown:

1-2 cases - $150 per 1/2 or $300 per whole case.
3 cases - $146 per 1/2 or $292 per whole case.

No paypal, I'll take cash, checks, USPS Postal money orders and all money must be paid prior to the order being placed. I would like to place the order during the week of September 27 as soon as possible. Payments can be taken FTF in South OKC or Mustang or by mail. PM me for address.

Post in here for commitments and PM me your real name and contact info (phone number) immediately after posting. Failure to do so could cost you your place in line.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I loaded these up to 1.120" with 3.8 grains of TiteGroup and they made great subsonic rounds in both my 5.5" rifle and 4.75" XD9. They were slightly (hardly noticeable) louder than 147grain bullets through my Trident 9 suppressor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom