Moore/newcastle tornado

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PawPaw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son and his family (Corbinlee) on here, live near 164th and Santa fe. Looks like their home was spared. They were at her dads about 2 miles away. Now they can't get to their house because of all the blocked roads. He says he might walk in just to make sure the house is locked up. Prayers go out to all involved.

Boomerdog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All affected will be in my families' thoughts and prayers. Horrible deal. I cannot imagine the grieve the parents of the missing children are feeling.

Re looters - our sub-division got hit May 10, 2010 when we were living in Norman. We got lucky with roof damage and such. Others had worse. As soon as the storm passed, fkning car loads of scumbags started filtering into the neighborhood slowing down and stopping in front of homes. A 12 gauge pump gun loaded with #3 buck shot moved them along right quick. Norman PD finally decided to place a patrol car at the entrance of the sub-division and challenged everyone entering. They stayed there for a couple of days until the vultures got the message. I hate scumbags that take advantage of others suffering.

Drgnracin72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
two sets of aunts and uncles lost everything today. one uncle had a feeling to get his kid, which is the school where they are saying all of the dead children are. He picked him up, and got into their cellar with 5 minutes to spare. So grateful he listened to that feeling to go pick him up. hate to think that he could have been one of the dead. anyways, we are going to try to get up there to help out tomorrow morning, atleast at their place, and well move on from there. prayers to everyone affected. bad day today

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
PLEASE pray for the families of the children hurt/killed. I am a 5th Grade teacher at Fairview Elementary in Moore Schools and we are devastated about what is going on. Our school was locked down until after 4:30pm wit only parental pick up allowed. We are so deeply saddened and hurt as a family in Moore schools, additionally PLEASE say extra prayers for our Assistant Principal because both of his daughters attend school at Briarwood and his wife is a teacher there. We still have not heard if they are ok, they will not let him in to help in searching because he is family. PLEASE just continue God put his grace, and comfort on these families and the ones still to find. Thank you all!!!!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
edmond high schools are pitching in. bottled water-edmond north. clothes-edmond memorial. canned goods-edmond santa fe. edmond north foyer open untill 10 p.m. don't know about the other schools.if not, anytime in the next few days during school hours will be fine.we are headed over with some donations now. asking that everyone that can help,please do so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom