Moore/newcastle tornado

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The missing girl from our family was found safe fortunately so they lost their house but everyone survived which, in the grand scheme of things, is all that matters.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is not over. We are getting it in SE Oklahoma right now. In and out of tornado shelter all evening. Constant NOAH updates. Tornado watches being upgraded to warnings constantly, Wapanucka hit with 85 mph winds...

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is not over. We are getting it in SE Oklahoma right now. In and out of tornado shelter all evening. Constant NOAH updates. Tornado watches being upgraded to warnings constantly, Wapanucka hit with 85 mph winds...

I'm over in Madill, been in/out of cellar twice now. Hollar if you guys need help with anything over there.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I lost count. I I made a rope halter out of a piece of spare rope I found, and was able to coax a horribly injured horse out of the road so when he finally went down he wouldn't block traffic.

I did talk to one guy that walked in to where his barn had been. He said he had 10 roping horses in it, and it was gone.

What a horrible, horrible day for my home state. My heart is broken.

It was awful out there. Just awful.

After we cleared all the houses the police started down thru there putting animals down. That was when I left.

Jakeman, if you know anybody or others here who have horses and need a place to keep them for a bit while fences, water, roads, lives get re-established, I have good pasture and keep horses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom