More “mass” shootings - And its only Saturday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Payton Gendron, Buffalo Mass Shooting Suspect: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

BTW, WTF is the great replacement crap he is spewing. Just more of the normal drivil from these boneheads?
The link posted above says the suspect was shot by a security guard at the supermarket but the suspect "was not injured because he was wearing body armor, Buffalo Police said at a press conference."
The NY Post reported earlier one of the deceased was a retired police officer who was working security at the store.
My sympathies to the victims and their loved ones.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Caught this from the video stream he had going......pulled up to the front of the grocery store and exited his vehicle.
Said he got 4 in the parking lot.
P.O.S.
Said officers talked him out of pulling the trigger on himself.........why?

Screenshot 2022-05-14 214039.jpg

ricco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing changes, it is as it has always been.

“Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle, or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you better start running.”― Thomas Friedman

Last edited:
Reaction score
I almost hate to type this thought out loud, and I know it's possible, even probable, that he's just a straight up white supremacist a**hole, but with the FBI behavior in the last few years...…I wonder if they encouraged him and set him up?
I hope not.
When you think you shouldn't type something...you shouldn't. Starting a conspiracy theory out of thin air about a mass shooting to cover for a man who was so full of hate that he ended the lives of so many...

Latest posts

Top Bottom