More “mass” shootings - And its only Saturday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One thing I have noticed in all this is that all the domestic terrorist laws being proposed, at the fed and state levels are all pointed one way. It is all white supremacists, neo Nazis replacement theorists.....etc. At no time have any of them included any of the major street gangs, Mexican Cartels operating in the good old U.S. or any number of organizations such as ANTIFA.
I bet if you asked folks in the neighborhoods effected by or controlled by these gangs terrorists would be a word that would be used. But alas it only goes one way.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The border is a mess, I’ll grant you that. I’m not a fan of a lot of the gun laws either.

But how are liberals stealing Treasury? What wars are we trying to start?

Why are liberals responsible for the price of gas? I saw that one coming while Trump was still president when all the refineries started shutting down. Every other sensible American saw it coming too, so why pretend that this is fault of liberals. You know better than that.

Seriously? If you're going to be disingenuous, there's really no need discussing it with you. :rolleyes2

Latest posts

Top Bottom