More fun with thieves.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Louisiana actually passed a law - and do not quote this for 100% perfect quotes - but repeat offenders for rape / sexual assault - 3rd time I think - they are castrated - they give the offender the option of chemical castration or physical castration LOL

GOSH I LOVE MY HOME STATE

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351386,00.html

"The bill by Sen. Nick Gautreaux, D-Meaux, would give judges the option of imposing chemical castration on those convicted of sex crimes including aggravated rape, simple rape and indecent behavior with a juvenile. Chemical castration would be mandatory on second offenses, and the offender would have the option of choosing physical castration instead."

eby42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I appreciate the kind words, everyone.

Well, I think I know who did it, but don't have enough evidence for the police to justify questioning him or doing much besides adding it to the report.

Yep, this is a special kind of frustrating.

Lesson learned, I guess. :punch: And thanks to everyone for keeping an eye out for the items in question. I'll post a family pic of the milsurps after work, just in case.

Latest posts

Top Bottom