More new Biden family members on the way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The border states, at least TX/AZ/maybe NM, need to keep transporting the illegals to the politicians' that want them! While no state has perfect politicians, there are several areas/states that will never change until the constituents of those places stand up to their worthless "leadership". Just my opinion...

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sadly most people in this country are oblivious to what is happening and think everything is fine. They think it’s just our economy that’s bad. We are on the brink of WW3. I hope everyone is ready. It’s gonna be unlike anything we have ever seen.

I don’t disagree, but; How are we going to fight a WW while also engaged in a civil war?

I absolutely believe there will be shots fired on American soil before things change, if they change at all. Will that be Americans shooting at Americans, or will it be Americans shooting at illegal aliens that have morphed into an armed invading force on the steps of every state capital? I don’t know the answer to that, but I don’t believe we can vote our way out of this. That ship has already sailed and sank.

Latest posts

Top Bottom