Live from the border

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If we don't have borders, how can we exist? We are illegally "browning up" the Untied States for a one party system and we are going to pay through the nose for what this administration is doing to us. The Repubs want to cut various programs and I heard that if someone is on welfare that they are to work if they are able. I dont; mind sacrificing (yes I do in this instance, since the politicians created this mess). But I think everyone should share in the pain and not just a few that pay taxes. We are going to get hit hard in the taxation before it is over in my opinion.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s not immigration that’s a potential invasion. :censored:
Not Potential, it is an Active invasion, maybe not of frontline forces but i'd bet my life that many of the "military age males" coming across are connected to some military force somewhere. Our border security is a JOKE. Keep your Powder dry .

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not Potential, it is an Active invasion, maybe not of frontline forces but i'd bet my life that many of the "military age males" coming across are connected to some military force somewhere. Our border security is a JOKE. Keep your Powder dry .
Their plan is to draft these people as scab infantry when their time runs out and we revolt.
Not unlike the Irish who were recruited right on the docks for Civil War service by the Union.

Thankfully, they aren't sending their best.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thankfully, they aren't sending their best.
Third world poverty creates a potential viciousness that it’s hard for a first world mind to wrap around. If you don’t have a stone hearted psychopath down inside you chained up in the closet with your other twisted personalities your prospects don’t look good.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From another website:

[begin quote]
During the time of Biden, we have 7 million new illegal aliens released into the country by Border Patrol.

7 million. Jan 2021 to April 2023.

7 million new illegal aliens. Not counting the millions who were here already.

Upon arrival, they each get a $1500 stipend for travel costs, plus free healthcare and other assistance including a monthly stipend for a year.

Did you know that? These are facts.[end quote]

Latest posts

Top Bottom