Live from the border

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s not immigration that’s a potential invasion. :censored:
The very same CROOKED politicians that not only encourage, but offer INCENTIVES to these poor people, to break our laws, preach that OUR GREAT NATION IS NO GOOD, AND EVERYTHING WE HAVE DONE, AS A PEOPLE, IS BAD! In George Orwell's book, " 1984" written in the late 1940's, he predicts, the method used to gain TOTAL MIND CONTROL OF THE MASSES, IS " KEEP THEM CONFUSED BY ISSUING ORDERS THAT CONTRIDICT EACH OTHER! THE IGNORATE MASSES WILL STOP THINKING ALL TOGETHER, AND OBAY WITHOUT QUESTION!"

2buckets

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
As many of you have eluded to, this is an invasion pure and simple. But, it didn’t start with the end of Title 42. This has been going on for way too long.
I lived in Cochise County Arizona from 2008 until last July where I could see the iron fence and Mexico from my house.
It got worse when Obama was elected, better when Trump was in office and then went to hell when Biden was elected.
How many thousand per day? This is downright scary when you look at the numbers.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

1683997683806.png

1683997808630.png

Steelers Fan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From another website:

[begin quote]
During the time of Biden, we have 7 million new illegal aliens released into the country by Border Patrol.

7 million. Jan 2021 to April 2023.

7 million new illegal aliens. Not counting the millions who were here already.

Upon arrival, they each get a $1500 stipend for travel costs, plus free healthcare and other assistance including a monthly stipend for a year.

Did you know that? These are facts.[end quote]
Holy guacamole Fact Man. If this is true, that explains the June 1st 2023 deadline to print fake money and steal from our 401k's again. They are going for a 2fer this term. We were already bushwacked once this term just last year. Slide funds into low risk soon/prior. Maybe that's why CD's are paying more, so it's easier to capture your money. If I swim across river and come back in with the masses, does that mean they will take care of my hemorrhoid that developed during Biden's term?

Steelers Fan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go back to 1965 and consider the agenda of the only Kennedy that wasn’t even worth a bullet.
Do you mean the drunk that killed a woman and was helped over a 10 hour period to sober up, come up with a story, etc. trying to save family name before he reported accident? Maybe she knew too much and they didn't have time to arrange a classic suicide so the "gentleman?" saved himself first after holding her under. No autopsy, his word is golden.?!?.

Latest posts

Top Bottom