More Primary Fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some members of congress are on the right track and are trying to make the needed changes, the old guard and liberals are fighting them at every turn. Lets also not forget that RP has been a member of congress for decades and plays the same kind of tricks as the rest of the old guard. That is why we need new blood and not the same old DC douches.

So you're a Tea Party supporter?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you're a Tea Party supporter?

I believe in a lot of the same things they do but I really more support individual candidates more then any party. Same with the GOP. I have donated to some GOP candidates but the party will not get one thin dime from me. And no RP did not really start the Tea Party no matter what he and his supporters claim.

Look I know some of you think Ron Paul is going to ride in on his golden unicorn and save the country, but he is just another double talking political type. Says one thing, does another. Waves his magic wand to get people looking over there while his other hand is doing something sneaky.

Latest posts

Top Bottom