More vehicle woes. <sigh>

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't go into debt at the present time unless you can pay off something quickly! The economy is too fragile today and no one knows where we are going to be a year from now.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Don't go into debt at the present time unless you can pay off something quickly! The economy is too fragile today and no one knows where we are going to be a year from now.
And I seem to recall he had a huge student loan debt he was discussing too. Hope he’s doing well and making lots of money to get it paid off. Debt sucks.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And I seem to recall he had a huge student loan debt he was discussing too. Hope he’s doing well and making lots of money to get it paid off. Debt sucks.
You aren't wrong! It took me a couple of decades to realize that Sears was charging too much in interest at 17%. The last dealing I had with Sears was ~1985 after buying a new refrigerator. I walked in an paid them off and told the lady that I want to close my account and she replied, "what if you want to buy something else?" I told her when they reduce the interest rates to a more reasonable rate to notify me and I'll consider reopeing my account. To date, I have had no reply.

Latest posts

Top Bottom