Most Common Gun for CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, what do ya'll think is the most commonly carried gun for purposes of CCW in Oklahoma? Not asking what YOU carry; asking what you think is most common and often carried gun amongst all. (Excluding Bad Guys).

I'll start and say Airweight J-frame.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The most popular concealed guns I sell are the 380 compact pistols. The Ruger LCP, Taurus TCP, & S&W Bodyguard seem to be the most popular.

I will have to agree. I carried a LCP and know many others that still do. I now carry a DiamondBack DB9 and think it will eventually replace the .380 models. It is smaller than the PF9, P-11, and the Ruger LC9 and not much more in price.

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will have to agree. I carried a LCP and know many others that still do. I now carry a DiamondBack DB9 and think it will eventually replace the .380 models. It is smaller than the PF9, P-11, and the Ruger LC9 and not much more in price.

The DB9 is a very nice, slim pistol. We just started carrying them and they are just slightly bigger with a much better feel than the 380's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom