Most EPIC OSA Troll Thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A couple of the recent ones will be out of stir in a few days. Hope they learned something.

We banned everyone's favorite Mad Dawg Patriot for good. I can unban him if you want and see if he shows back up.
You should change your avatar to Rufus . You are a most excellent dude.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A couple of the recent ones will be out of stir in a few days. Hope they learned something.

We banned everyone's favorite Mad Dawg Patriot for good. I can unban him if you want and see if he shows back up.
Bring back Mad Dawg Puppy! He's been back once or twice with other usernames, but only as MD Puppy was he at his flea-bitten best. I do miss that mangy old cur.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, you and him posted similarly.

As I said befor I do not troll, and I do not post as anyone else. Unlike many who hide behind their Icon, people know who I am, and my real name. What is yours?

I think you just called me a 'Horses ass', what a nice person you are. You must be a real pleasure to be around.

. LOL

Last edited:

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I said befor I do not troll, and I do not post as anyone else. Unlike many who hide behind their Icon, people know who I am, and my real name. What is yours?

I think you just called me a 'Horses ass', what a nice person you are. You must be a real pleasure to be around.

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom