Mountain Lion seen (and photographed) in Rogers County

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife just told me one of her co-workers that lives near the dam on Lake Oologah saw and photographed a Mountain Lion this morning on his property.

She has seen the photo and verified that is was indeed a Mountain Lion, she said he emailed the photo to the wildlife department

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife just told me one of her co-workers that lives near the dam on Lake Oologah saw and photographed a Mountain Lion this morning on his property.

She has seen the photo and verified that is was indeed a Mountain Lion, she said he emailed the photo to the wildlife department
Be interesting to see the report they get back from the ODW.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cousin and I were headed back out to the deer stand a few years ago just North of Hollis. Crested over a hill and saw one. Just a split second of golden yellow fur. From tip to tail, stretched almost all the way across that 10' county road. Just about the coolest thing I've ever experienced deer hunting.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never seen one in person but my grandpa always told me about the one he saw laying on his pond dam near panther creek back in the 70s. keep in mind this was less than 100 yards from highway 88.

Latest posts

Top Bottom