Warrantless search - Rogers County

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love the passive voice there (and in your previous, similar post.)
"It has been explained to you."
Oh! It has been explained to me! Well that changes everything! Obviously I no longer can disagree once "it has been explained!" I even replied, "Good info?" Of course I did. I appreciate the input whether or not I agree. I am courteous, even in disagreement, unlike some people here. The inherent transferrence is entertaining too. "Butthurt" is a particularly inarticulate adjective with respect to a Fourth Amendment objection; but is reasonably apt to describe someone upset that I don't agree with a hazily supported opinion on legal estoterica. You don't know me. Why do you care, emotionally care, whether I agree?

You shouldn't argue with me, you know. I graduated first in my class at Harvard Law, though I declined the JD, so you won't find any record that I was there. After graduation I clerked for Antonin Scalia. I actually wrote most of his decisions for him; he just signed his name. (Only the decisions you find brilliant; not, obviously, the ones with which you disagree.) Because I wrote them anonymously you won't find any attribution. I taught Constitutional law for years, so obviously my opinion is more weighty than yours. Once I have explained it to you, you no longer have any grounds to disagree.

Now. Does my claiming any of that make it so? Is gratuitous assertion valid argumentation?

As you evidently do care whether I agree (and I cannot conceive why), then a word of caution: the moment you appeal rudely ad hominem I simply no longer care what you think. I operate generally on the assumption that an intelligent, or even a merely thoughtful man can construct his argument courteously. If he cannot then that impeaches the quality of his argument. Just FYI.
OMG what? Lol.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just couldn't let this thread die eh?

IMG_0522-782093-1761307007.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom