Warrantless search - Rogers County

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3A723FC5-FE72-474A-8E2E-C250D2350A95.jpeg

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is exactly his fundamental argument. Merely to gainsay is not refutation. Show how I misstated his argument.
You LITERALLY misrepresented everything he posted. Your circumlocutions aren’t going to change the fact that you’re obstinate and obfuscatory.
That’s not what I’m saying. I was simply replying to your questions and gave you facts in regards to what you asked. 4th is unreasonable search is seizure. Nothing about that stop was unreasonable and was lawful. Again, courts have made rulings that show a vehicle is an exception. An exception doesn’t take away the 4th, it just gives it more details in certain areas of the 4th. Your sons rights weren’t violated. He was searched and seized legally.

Go get you a lawyer instead of arguing on an online forum in what you feel is right based on your definitions of what you read. There’s a whole lot of case law that rebuttals your thoughts.
His stubbornness taps out beyond running his suck.

Last edited:

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife told me to shut up… I’m suing her as she should have to own up to violating my freedom of speech. Insert circular arguments for 30 pages…

(My wife is laughing at me as I type this. Heck, I’m wearing a 3rd amendment sweatshirt as I write this, because everyone rails about the 1st and 2nd.. where is your love for the 3rd?)
image.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom